Latest posts by David Sargant (see all)
- #14: How to Fill Your Live Coaching Events and Workshops (Part 1) - May 29, 2018
- #13: Coaching in a Multi-Coach Practice with Hugo Heij - April 10, 2018
- #12: Stop Trying to Figure it Out on Your Own Featuring Napoleon Hill - March 27, 2018
There are so many moving parts to modern-day marketing — it’s not as simple as just telling people ‘Hey I’m a coach and I can help you’ (Although I really wish it was that easy!)
Here’s some of the questions you need to answer in this episode:
- Are you struggling with marketing your coaching business?
- Do you know what works and what doesn’t?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed, confused, frustrated, stuck and lacking structure when it comes to marketing your services?
- Do you know how to survive in a digital world?
- How about creating videos, writing emails, editing web-pages, managing your social media accounts and dare I say it… your sales process?
- Are you wasting time, money and energy on all the wrong things?
If you answered YES to anything I just said, there’s 3 steps you need to take right now:
First, you need to accept you’re struggling.
Second, you need to accept that you need help.
Thirdly, you need to stop and listen with the intention to understand the value of what I am about to share with you in this episode, because I have a very important and powerful solution for you.
SHOW NOTES & LINKS
Credibility Coach® Marketing Mission Mastermind: https://credibilitycoach.com/marketing-mission/
Got a Question You Want Answered on the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the Credibility Coach® Facebook Group OR visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my Q&A episodes.