Latest posts by David Sargant (see all)
- #14: How to Fill Your Live Coaching Events and Workshops (Part 1) - May 29, 2018
- #13: Coaching in a Multi-Coach Practice with Hugo Heij - April 10, 2018
- #12: Stop Trying to Figure it Out on Your Own Featuring Napoleon Hill - March 27, 2018
In today’s episode we’re learning from multi-award-winning business coach, Peter Boolkah.
I am excited and honored to have Peter Boolkah on to the show as my first ever guest because not only has he been there and done it with growing his coaching business over a 12 year period, he has over 24,000 coaching hours and has endured (and survived!) the dark times too — and now he is sharing his story, insights, tips and advice with you!
In this insightful, frank and direct conversation with Peter and his coaching business you’ll hear about:
- How Peter went from corporate career to struggling business coach
- Why he almost quit coaching inside the first 3-years
- How he went from survival mode to international success
- Why seeing a psychotherapist is highly recommended for new coaches!
- How LinkedIn marketing helped him step up his coaching business to the next level
- How establishing his coaching identity in the marketplace was key to his growth
- What strategies Peter uses to get coaching clients
- and so many more value-bombs!
SHOW NOTES & LINKS
Connect with Peter Boolkah:
ENJOY THE PODCAST?!
If you find value PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW ON iTUNES so that I can continue to bring you value-bombs EVERY WEEK!
THE KICKSTARTER PROGRAM
5x strategic game-changing 1-on-1 marketing sessions with The Credibility Coach®. Here’s what you’ll cover:
Who are you? Are you credible? What is your niche? How do you help? Who is your ideal client? Why are you different from the next? We get to the bottom of who you really are and why you are a unique coach.
What is your personal brand? How do you differentiate yourself from other coaches? Once we know who you really are and how you help, we bottle it up, productize it and create your unique and authentic brand.
How do you do marketing the right way? How do you provide value? How do you find and reach a specific target audience? How can you build a lead generation funnel and automate 95% of your marketing?
Got a Question You Want Answered on the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the Credibility Coach® Facebook Group OR visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my Q&A episodes.