Latest posts by David Sargant (see all)
- #14: How to Fill Your Live Coaching Events and Workshops (Part 1) - May 29, 2018
- #13: Coaching in a Multi-Coach Practice with Hugo Heij - April 10, 2018
- #12: Stop Trying to Figure it Out on Your Own Featuring Napoleon Hill - March 27, 2018
In today’s episode award-winning Executive Coach & Mentor Jane Adshead-Grant shares amazing insights, tips and advice with us on how she went from a corporate career to award-winning ICF Master Executive Coach as a new mum!
Jane is a high performing Executive & Mentor Coach who works with team leaders, managers, directors and individuals across the world who want to progress in their corporate career.
She’s been a top-performing coach for over 15 years and works with the likes of Deloitte, Rothschild and Sainsburys as well as training coaches and business leaders who seek to develop others on a 1:1 basis.
Jane is a client of mine. She is insightful, encouraging, and has a passion for self-development and she always finds a way to achieve her own and her client’s goals.
But, just like any coach, it hasn’t always been plain sailing, and in today’s open and honest episode we get the chance to learn and explore these issues and so much more, with Jane.
In this open, honest and deep-dive interview with Jane, you’ll hear about:
- Jane’s journey from her corporate career to becoming an ICF Master Executive Coach & Mentor.
- How Jane navigated the challenges of being a new mum and working long hours while starting her coaching business
- The importance of communicating with family during the low points of running a coaching business
- How Jane manages her perfectionist mindset to ensure it doesn’t hinder her productivity
- The essential step of asking for help when you’re struggling in your coaching business
- How Jane grew her coaching business and how she gets coaching clients
- The importance of understanding your target audience and your identity as a coach
- How Jane uses social media and Facebook groups to generate leads and grow an engaged community
- The importance of continual learning and self development
- and so many more value-bombs!
ENJOY THE PODCAST?!
If you find value PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW ON iTUNES so that I can continue to bring you value-bombs EVERY WEEK!
SHOW NOTES & LINKS
Books mentioned in today’s show!
The Art of Possibility: Transforming Professional and Personal Life
The Art of Possibility combines Benjamin Zander’s experience as conductor of the Boston Philharmonic and his talent as a teacher and communicator with psychotherapist Rosamund Stone Zander’s genius for designing innovative paradigms for personal and professional fulfillment. Through uplifting stories, parables, and personal anecdotes, the Zanders invite us to become passionate communicators, leaders, and performers whose lives radiate possibility into the world.
More Time to Think: The power of independent thinking
In More Time to Think, Nancy Kline shares ten effective ways to help people think for themselves with rigour, imagination, courage and grace. From learning that the mind works best in the presence of a question (so never be afraid to risk being wrong) and that a key factor in the quality of a person’s thinking is how they are treated by the people with them while they are thinking, to the importance of appreciation and of facing what you have been denying, Nancy Kline shows how to create a successful Thinking Environment, whether for two people or a larger group.
Tools mentioned in today’s show!
Evernote: Get organized. Work smarter. Remember everything.
Organize your work and declutter your life. With Evernote on your desktop and mobile devices, your notes are always with you and always in sync.
Camtasia Video Editor
Camtasia makes video editing simple and intuitive. Anyone can create informative, engaging videos. No video experience needed.
Meet Edgar | The Social Media Scheduling Tool That Manages Itself
From finding prospects to serving customers, Hootsuite helps you do more with your social media. ⚠ (My official social media scheduling tool recommendation is Meet Edgar)
Connect with Jane Adshead-Grant!
THE KICKSTARTER PROGRAM
5x strategic game-changing 1-on-1 marketing sessions with The Credibility Coach®. Here’s what you’ll cover:
Who are you? Are you credible? What is your niche? How do you help? Who is your ideal client? Why are you different from the next? We get to the bottom of who you really are and why you are a unique coach.
What is your personal brand? How do you differentiate yourself from other coaches? Once we know who you really are and how you help, we bottle it up, productize it and create your unique and authentic brand.
How do you do marketing the right way? How do you provide value? How do you find and reach a specific target audience? How can you build a lead generation funnel and automate 95% of your marketing?
Got a Question You Want Answered on the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the Credibility Coach® Facebook Group OR visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my Q&A episodes.