Latest posts by David Sargant (see all)
- #14: How to Fill Your Live Coaching Events and Workshops (Part 1) - May 29, 2018
- #13: Coaching in a Multi-Coach Practice with Hugo Heij - April 10, 2018
- #12: Stop Trying to Figure it Out on Your Own Featuring Napoleon Hill - March 27, 2018
In today’s episode we’re learning from business coach and speaker, Hugo Heij as he shares how he uses social media to grow his coaching business, and how it’s generated over £37,000 of revenue in just 2 years!
Hugo is originally from the city of Rotterdam, in the Netherlands and in 2008 at the age of just 33, he moved his life, along with his young family, to the UK to become Managing Director for a multinational Swedish shipping company based in Essex.
In the show, Hugo shares with us the ups and downs of his inspirational journey from being a high-performing Managing Director, to becoming a business coach and in-demand leadership speaker.
In this insightful, motivational and authentic interview you’ll hear about:
- Hugo’s journey from business leader — to coaching business leaders!
- What action Hugo took to get through the lowest points in his coaching business
- How social media marketing has generated Hugo over £37k of coaching revenue (so far!)
- What type of content Hugo creates and shares on social media
- How a his 365-day Facebook Live Streaming challenge attracted new coaching clients (from his iPhone!)
- Why Hugo switched early from streaming on Periscope, to Facebook Live
- Insights, tips and advice on how to attract and get new coaching clients
- The importance of being where your audience is on social media
- Why putting your coaching clients first is the best thing you can do
- and so many more value-bombs!
ENJOY THE PODCAST?!
If you find value PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW ON iTUNES so that I can continue to bring you value-bombs EVERY WEEK!
SHOW NOTES & LINKS
Books mentioned in today’s show!
Open: An Autobiography by Andre Agassi
With its breakneck tempo and raw candor, Open will be read and cherished for years. A treat for ardent fans, it will also captivate readers who know nothing about tennis. Like Agassi’s game, it sets a new standard for grace, style, speed and power.
KNOWN by Mark Shaefer
KNOWN is the first book its kind, providing a path to personal business success in the digital age.
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
Stephen R. Covey presents a holistic, integrated, principle-centred approach for solving personal and professional problems.
Tools mentioned in today’s show!
Canva: Amazingly Simple Graphic Design Software
Canva is free and makes design simple for everyone. Create designs for Web or print: blog graphics, presentations, Facebook covers, flyers, posters, invitations and so much more!
Social Media Marketing Podcast by By Michael Stelzner
Social Media Examiner’s Michael Stelzner helps your business navigate the social jungle with success stories and expert interviews from leading social media marketing pros.
Meet Edgar | The Social Media Scheduling Tool That Manages Itself
Get the most out of social media with Edgar. Schedule and publish the posts you want, when you want, automatically. Save time and increase your traffic.
Connect with Hugo Heij!
Watch Hugo’s Live Streams on YouTube
THE KICKSTARTER PROGRAM
5x strategic game-changing 1-on-1 marketing sessions with The Credibility Coach®. Here’s what you’ll cover:
Who are you? Are you credible? What is your niche? How do you help? Who is your ideal client? Why are you different from the next? We get to the bottom of who you really are and why you are a unique coach.
What is your personal brand? How do you differentiate yourself from other coaches? Once we know who you really are and how you help, we bottle it up, productize it and create your unique and authentic brand.
How do you do marketing the right way? How do you provide value? How do you find and reach a specific target audience? How can you build a lead generation funnel and automate 95% of your marketing?
Got a Question You Want Answered on the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the Credibility Coach® Facebook Group OR visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my Q&A episodes.