Latest posts by David Sargant (see all)
- #14: How to Fill Your Live Coaching Events and Workshops (Part 1) - May 29, 2018
- #13: Coaching in a Multi-Coach Practice with Hugo Heij - April 10, 2018
- #12: Stop Trying to Figure it Out on Your Own Featuring Napoleon Hill - March 27, 2018
So many coaches ask me about reaping the impressive rewards of hosting live events and workshops that I decided to put together a two-part podcast series on how to fill your live events and workshops.
Events are a great way to get coaching clients and build your credibility and for good reason too and in Part 1 we’re looking at:
- Why Run a Live Workshop or Event?
- The Different Types of Live Events
- Defining Your Ideal Event Attendee
- Choosing a Topic Focus for Your Event
- Creating Your Event Transformation Statement
- Drafting an Event Outline and Benefits
With a live event, you have a group of ideal coaching clients sat in front of you who are highly engaged with you and what you have to offer.
Providing you know what you’re doing, this is an extremely effective way to build your reputation as a credible coach, promote your coaching services, and get coaching clients.
Live events and workshops are not only a great way to get coaching clients and increase revenue, but also give you a valuable chance to engage with your potential clients and learn about their fears, needs and biggest challenges.
Through your coaching events, you can build trust, authority and expert status among your event attendees and your network.
This is episode one of a two-part podcast series on how to fill live events and workshops.
Why not come and join my completely free Facebook community dedicated to helping coaches like you build, grow and sustain a successful coaching business! Just visit: https://www.facebook.com/groups/coachingbusiness/
ENJOY THE PODCAST?!
If you find value PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW ON iTUNES so that I can continue to bring you value-bombs EVERY WEEK!